Saturday 13 March 2010

80th Birthday Easel Card


I spent a lovely sunny afternoon making this card for my BF's neighbour who is 80 next week. As she is a very sophisticated and glamorous lady I thought I do monochrome as that always looks smart. I really enjoyed making this card and it went really smoothly too. I just hope she likes it!

MATERIALS:

  • 5" x 7" White card blank
  • Papermania Capsule Collection backing papers
  • Silver Mirri Board
  • MS Corner Punch
  • Verse and Sentiment typed using Word
  • Ribbon & Gems from stash
  • Handmade flowers

8 comments:

  1. This is a very special card,beautiful in every way with a lovely verse, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card, B&W is superb and the sentiment is lovely :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card looks gorgeous - I'm sure she will love it. I love black & white. Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she'll love it, as you say it is sophisticated and very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is so elegant! You definitely achieved the sophisticated look! Gorgeous!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, definitely elegant. Debs x

    ReplyDelete